Thursday, March 25, 2010

Zemanta

Image representing Zemanta as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase
So it really worked! this is not a fancy software, and it doesn't have a lot of complicated (and daunting) buttons, but w.bloggar really works!

I think I have tested it before, but since it is just a very simple test editor, or that from work I can't make use of some picture attachment using this editor (due to the firewall settings), I dropped the use of it.

But I am using it now - again.

I now have zemanta working on the browser, which can be activated anywhere, and Amazon pugins to top that.

Hopefully, this helps me do my posting with ease, at least, the text is what is killing me.

No, WLW doesn't work in the office, so this is the easier apps to replace live writer...

Till then.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

 
Template Mod by Vin